My photo
Mother of 3 kids, 2 dogs and wife of a fabulous hubby who doesn't mind if I play with my inks and papers.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Elephant Party

How fun is that for a paper name?  When I received my new papers from Memory Box there was this fun paper in the 6x6 pad of Pixie called Elephant Party.  I do have a fondness for elephant images and I was so happy I had the coordinating clear set to make a card with the elephant party paper! 

I started with a circle card and changed it into a square card. I thought I would share both versions of the card.

I colored my elephants with watercolor markers to match the paper and accented everything in greys and silvers.

Products: Memory Box - Elephant Party,  All Ears - CL130, Alpha Background - E996, Memento London Fog, Versafine Black Onyx.

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

13 comments:

  1. How cute, love the matching papers - beautiful coloring and added ruffle ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, Suzz! Love the pretty green color, and that silvery, pleated ribbon looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a fondness and a little collection of elephants too! ;) Cute elephant image! Love your round card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY--I love these little elephants! Super cute card--you are so amazing, Sue! I JUST LOOOOOVE visiting here:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute coordinated set of elephant paper and stamps, love them! your card is a delight..I especially love the sentiment!
    blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it Suzz... so different but so cute too....

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! Sure put a big smile on my face first thing, lluv the greens, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep your right.. That is such a cute name. It put a smile on my face when I read it!
    And of course your card is too cute! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, so super sweet! love these cuties!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww... me want those cute paper, too!! =) super duper cute circle card, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute design - fresh green!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute! Love the paper and the ruffled ribbon is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!