Saturday, January 15, 2011

CR84FN11 - Poppy Punctation

 I loved the color combination Mona selected for CR84FN11.  The red, kraft and brown are a beautiful color combination.

I dug through my stash of ephemera and found a great background piece which worked perfectly for the challenge.  I decided to add some Hero Arts Poppies and a sentiment and here is the end result:


Here is the beautiful inspiration photos for CR84FN11.


Products: Hero Arts - Long Stem Flowers, Stampscapes - Nature Sentiments, Marvy Uchida Butterfly Punch, Hero Arts Moments Definition, Zing Chestnut Embossing Powder, Versafine - Vintage Sepia, StazOn Timber Brown, Versamark, Watercolor pencils, Signo White Uni-Ball Gel Pen

For all the details on this weeks challenge  hop on over to the CR84FN blog.

For more wonderful inspiration go visit the CR84FN Design Team:

Deborah Frings * Sue Lelli * Meredith MacRitchie * Andrea Matthews *  Stephanie Kraft * Suzanne Czosek (me)  *  Heather Jensen * Mona Pendleton  * Lisa Somerville

This card also is for the Hero Arts Monthly Challenge to show off the inside of your card, masking or inspired by the 2011 catalogue.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Suzz

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful image for this weeks challenge! The addition of the poppies and sentiments work wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Suzanne! Love all the Vintage Ephemera and the darling little butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, when I saw this in the Yahoo group I about fell on the floor. I LOVE the whole look this card has. It looks like it is printed paper. I had to look real close. Fabulous work my sweet friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card Suzz.... your collage background looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another wonderful card my friend.. Love this color combo..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Suzanne! Love that image and the gorgeous background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! The longer you look, the more you find. It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and vintage Suzz, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card, absolutely love all the images and the addition of the poppies. The overall look is fabulous and the colour combination is wonderful. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is totally amazing!! I love all the little details here, the butterflies, the laced-edged ribbon and the tiny pearls. The poppies look so delicate. It's fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! absolutely gorgeous card, Sue! amazing work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pure gorgeous-ness! Love all the elements of this card. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, Sue! The background piece is wonderful and love the addition of the poppies, butterflies and sweet quote!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a fun card to me - I am such a stickler for good grammar and punctuation, I drive my hubby nuts... so I LOVE the little quotes on your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet Suzz....luv the poppies, and all the elements you used to put this all together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH, Sue--this is super beautiful! I just love your layering and stamping ! FABBBBBY as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness, Suzz, this is fantastic!!!! I can't believe that's a stamped image!!! So pretty! Absolute eye candy!!! Great take on the challenge colors! Wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is GORGEOUS! LOVE the poppies and the lace under the ribbon and those FAB butterflies! Just a BEAUTIFUL card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is wonderful Sue. I love how you pull all the little elements together so perfectly. The poppy image is really lovely especially with your soft colouring.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. The poppies is one of my favourite stamps, I love how you've used it.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOOOOOOW! I adore this beautiful card! I have been neglecting that poppy flower stamp...thanks for the inspiration! It's time for me to get it out to play! AWESOME work you did, Suz! (I'd rather comment here than working with DH-LOL)!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW, I gotta case this one, You are soooooo talented GF!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!