- Stamp the background by inking the Classic Fabric Design using a combination of Rangers Distress Ink Scattered Straw and Tea Dye.
- Sponge the edges using the same dye inks.
- Stamp the leaf cluster using Peeled Paint.
- Stamp flowers using the same combination as the background.
- Trace oval around stamped images leaving the leaves around the edge.
- Cut out the oval and leaves.
- Stamp sentiment from With Sympathy CL476 clear set using Versafine Vintage Sepia.
- Stamp the bird using green dye ink.
- Sponge bird using the distress inks.
- Emboss panel and sponge using distress inks.
The blog hop is continuing today! You don't want to miss out because you have chances to win still by leaving comments along the way and oodles of inspiration out there! Head over to the Hero Arts Blog and start hopping again.
Thanks for stopping by!