I had just purchased the Hero Arts Garden Star F5429 flower and I was inspired to create some pink vellum flowers.
The flowers are created by:
- Spray thin sheet of vellum with glimmer mist. (Viva Pink) Let dry.
- Stamp flowers using Versamark on glimmer mist background.
- Heat emboss with cream embossing powder.
- Cut out. Curl up sides of petals using fingers. Glue dot together.
- Accent centers with black gems.
Here is the beautiful inspiration colors from CR84FN:
CR84FN blog.CR84FN Design Team:
I also want to wish Sue a very special birthday this week! She is so talented and a wonderful person! Stop by her blog and wish her a happy birthday!
Deborah Frings * Sue Lelli * Andrea Matthews * Stephanie Kraft * Suzanne Czosek (me) * Heather Jensen * Mona Pendleton * Lisa Somerville Guest Designer: Silke Ledlow
Have a lovely Sunday!