- Cut black cardstock form card base. .
- Cut layer of beautiful embossed paper Penny Black hearts white. Distress edges and sponge with Memento Rose Bud dye ink.
- StampPenny Black - perfect pair on white cardstock using Black archival ink.
- Spray Tattered Angels glimmer mist on Craft mat. Pull bottom half of paper through gilimmer mist to add pink color. Wait to dry and sponge any additional pink ink to finish the pink on the background behind the birds.
- Stamp sentiments using glimmer mist. Spray glimmer mist on craft mat and ink up stamps and stamp onto cardstock.
All the details of the challenge are at the Lily Pad Cards Blog.
For more inspiration visit the sweet design team:
Design Team: Alice Wertz, Deborah Nolan, Lin Brandyberry, Nancy Krueger, Sherri Thompson, Vicki Papaioannou
Thanks for stopping by!