Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sunshine

The City Crafter Blog Challenge is Let the Sunshine In and the Hero Arts Monthly Challenge is Summertime.  This little card is inspired by those two challenges.

Here is the closed version of the card and the opened version looks like this:

The sentiment is Verses Rubber Stamps QQ1204-E and the template for the card is also from Verses Triptych Kit #3892. Love having this shape and can see using this again soon. :)

The background is the Hero Arts Music background and the layered flowers are Hero Arts stamps as well. The inks are Ranger Distress inks - Mustard Yellow, Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo, Crushed Olive. 

Hope your Saturday is off to a good start!

Suzz

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful Triptych card, love the garden of wildflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your triptych of wildflowers, simply stunning and I love the verse. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsolutely stunning! It is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW... amazing. This is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can I say? this is another beautiful creation with a beautiful sentiment ... thanks for playing along with us again at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne, your cards always knock me off my feet! But I have to say this card is amazing! I am totally blown away by it! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really beautiful Summer Triptych card. The scene is gorgeous and has an early morning or sunset feel to it! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's beautiful, but I bet it's so much nicer in the flesh. Really, bright, cheery colours. I haven't made a triptych in a while but funnily enough, I came across some I'd cut years ago when moving something round today, so they're on my 'to do' list. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a stunning card Suzz. So much colour and definitely sunny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is one amazing card, so full of pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful stamping and design, Suzanne! The shape and stamping are so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, Sue! This puts me in mind of something Jacqueline might do.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so lovely and sweet. I love the little fastener.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOWZER.. I just love everything about this beauty.. Including the fold.. Awesome my friend.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely GORGEOUS! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the beautiful sunset scene. such a beauty, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think I just looked at this weeks'winner:). And you deserve to win; this is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!