And a close up of the texture on the frame:
I had fun using a piece of chipboard that I have had in my stash for awhile for another fun project for the Stampendous challenge.
- Ink up the frame using Versamark Watermark Ink Pad.
- Heat emboss using Stampendous Aged Gold Embossing Enamel.
- Ink up the Jumbo Zinnia border cling stamp with versamark ink.
- Heat up embossed frame in sections. Stamp border into warm embossing powder. Let sit for 30 seconds. Remove. Repeat around the edges.
- Trace white cardstock in shape of birdcage frame.
- Stamp the Jumbo Cling Songbird the white cardstock using versamark. Heat emboss using Stampendous Aged Gold Embossing Enamel powder. Cut out and pop dot on the front of the frame.
- Stamp the verse from the Jumbo SongBird Cling using Versafine Toffee along the left side of the background.
- Stamp the Jumbo Cling RoseHip flowers in versamark and embossed using Aged Gold Embossing Enamel
For more inspiration in the Chipboard challenge go check out the wonderful design team projects:
and for all the details on the challenge visit the Stampendous blog:
Thanks for stopping by!