I have been hoarding it for awhile but decided to take it out and use it for this challenge.
Here is the picture of the box originally:
- Paint box with white acrylic paint. (I did this two times)
- Smear Vintage Photo Distress Ink across the surface.
- Stamp David (Stampers Anonymous) using Black Archival Ink in corner.
- Smear Black archival ink around the edges of the front of the box. Smear around sides of box.
- Mask over box front up to bottom of David image with paper. Smear black ink across bottom until filled in.
- Spritz front with brown glimmer mist chalkboard ink.
- Pick up excess ink from spritz onto white cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment Verses Rubber Stamps - One's Destination on inked cardstock using black ink. Cut and run black marker around edges.
- Attach sentiment.
- Versamark the entire surface of the box and heat emboss using clear embossing powder. Repeat process two more times.
Thanks for stopping by!