The rest was fairly simple:
- Cut Prima paper to fit background. Distress edges with distressing tool and sponge with brown dye ink.
- Stamp bees (Impression Obsession) onto ivory cardstock using black ink. Cut out.
- Highlight parts of the images using white gel pen.
- Accent flowers with gems.
- Add lace trim to edges.
- I then used the same sentiment from yesterday's post (Verses Rubber Stamps - Flowers that Bloom) and stamped and embossed using brown embossing powder.
Hope your week is going well...