Onto my tag:
- Smear the Distress Stains onto craft mat as Tim shared. I used Dusty Concord and Picket Fence. For some reason my Purple was being difficult so I ended up added more color with my ink pad. I spritzed with water and smeared onto my tag.
- Distress edges of tag and sponge with walnut dye ink.
- Stamp Artistic Outpost Secretary Pool image randomly over background using Ranger Archival Black Ink.
- The photo was something I have taken to a copier place (The Library has this available as well for a fee) and made copies in different sizes. I love the family picture. :) I painted the girl and mother's outfit using Ranger Distress Ink smeared onto the craft mat and picked up with a waterbrush. I did the same for the boy and man's shirts with broken china. The girls outfit came out too dark so I ended up lighting it with a touch of the Picket Fence Distress stain. I applied that with a paint brush. I also added a few shadows with watercolor pencil to darken a few lines.
- Distress the edges of the photo with the distressing tool. Sponge on the green, blue and brown in the background. Mount on cardstock. (Sponge edges with brown dye ink)
- Stamp Think and Wonder (Artistic Outpost) along the edge using StaZon black ink.
- Stamp Text onto vellum using StazOn ink. Tear edges and sponge with brown dye ink.
- My flower was peach. I didn't have anything in white that size. I ended up distressing it with brown dye ink and applying the purple stain on the edges per Tim's instructions.
- The lace was distressed with the distress stain. The ribbon with glimmer mist and I added gold embossing powder by smearing versamark onto the seam binding after the glimmer mist was applied. I then heat embossed some gold embossing powder onto the ribbon.