Saturday, August 25, 2012

Asymmetry

Today I used the  Moxie Fab World Challenge - Asymmetry challenge as my inspiration to create a card using one of my favorite stamps.

The background is stamped with the "Lord is My Shepard" and the butterfly bush is stamped over.  I colored with watercolor pencils and waterbrush.  I then tore the page across from right to left.  I left the background to put in my verse.

Products: Our Daily Bread Designs: Bookmark Prayers, Faith, Ranger Distress Inks Vintage Photo, Ranger Archival Ink Coffee

Thanks for stopping by..

Suzz

14 comments:

  1. The Faith stamp set is one of my favorites too. Love the background you used for the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful, contemplative card...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, asymmetrical design, Suzz - lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzz, this card is absolutely gorgeous, love the delicate butterflies on that beautiful background. A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOW:) Love this work!
    Hugs from Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the text that you have stamped on the back, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards always are so beautifully crafted Suzz. I love the sentiment on this one. The whole design is just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Suzi!! I love this set, and you sure did it up well, love the colours, and the tearing, and layout!!
    Hugs Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love text in the background. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just so lovely - the sentiment is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww love this it is very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card looks wonderful. I just love the sentiment. And the text in the background look great.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Text backgrounds are my favourites and with the butterfly bush overstamped it hits the right buttons for me Sue. Beautiful mixed font quote stamp too. Gorgeous work as always.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Suzanne! Thanks for linking this up to the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!