Thursday, October 10, 2013

Trick or Cheese?

I love the sweet House Mouse images.  I am having fun coloring the images and the kids love the sweet images too!  I am sharing two of the Halloween images released by Stampendous. 


Th image was stamped using water resistant ink and colored with STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell watercolor pencils.  I created a spotty background by using an eraser on a pencil and inked it up with dye ink and stamped it on the background. I added a touch of watercolor pencil to the circles.  I then stamped the sentiment using the tiny alphabet and dye ink.

Products: Stampendous - Trick or Cheese , Tiny Alphabet

My second card is something I shared previously on the Crafts N Things blog
The images are colored with STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell watercolor pencils.  The image is Stampendous - Dino Treats.  


Have a wonderful day!

Suzz


8 comments:

  1. Adorable cards Suzz, I love the warm colour palette on both cards and what a neat idea to use an eraser to add dots to,the background. Brilliant. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring with the watercolor pencils is fabulous! I love to color my cards with watercolors and always love to see samples of water colored cards. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both beyond adorable, Suzanne! Thanks so much for always sharing your skill so generously with us!! We're always amazed and grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are super cute stamps Suzz and you've done fabulous cards with them. Just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards!!!Super Cute!!!Great coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these mice!!!! Wonderful cards - I am smiling ear to ear!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!