Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Time

A Vintage Journey is hosting a special numbers challenge. It had me thinking about special numbers coming up this year. I have a few special numbers this year and decided to showcase one of them on a card for the challenge.


I started playing with the seedless preserves distress stain spray and ended up with purple fingers and hands!  But oh what a lovely color.  I mixed it in with the yellow Mustard seed.  I decided to pullout a clock die cut representing the passage of time.

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Suzz! Love the colours, I would have never thought to use this combo, but wow they really work together!! Love the clock 'face' and all the wonderful texture!!

    I posted my 'CASE' of your card today. I would love if you had time to pop in for a looksie. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is lovely. The colors are fantastic, and love that clock die-cut against the background! Wow!! xx Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card the sentiment is lovely Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - she looks amazing framed by the clock, and I love the vintage glow of the colour palette. Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous imagery Sue, what a wonderful way to represent the passing of time. Love the colour combo too. Thanks for linking your fabulous art to A Vintage Journey.
    hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue, I LOVE this SO much - adding the repeated colour on the clock die cut, the numbered background and that gorgeous butterfly have my heart singing. Thank you so much for joining us at A Vintage Journey. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is gorgeous Suzz, love the combination of seedless preserves and mustard seed, it is beautiful! Congratulations on your pinworthy mention at A Vintage Journey for this wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!