Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Adore

Happy Wednesday!  Just playing in the craft room over the past few days and what I was trying to achieve didn't pan out. Instead I ended up creating a tag with with some pretty summery colors.


I am going to continue to explore with my techniques in hopes of getting an end result I like. :)  

This is a mix of distress inks in the background with a stencil laid over the top and more darker distress ink sponged on.

I added a few glossy embossing paste. (Much trickier than the regular embossing paste. (hence the splotchy letters)

I then finished with a stamped image on tissue paper which was decoupaged onto the background.

I am entering this in the A Vintage Journey - Stencil It  challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, even if it's not what you intended!! Just love it! Thanks so much for sharing with our stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing design Suzz, thanks for joining in the challenge at AVJ and good luck.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!