Sunday, June 25, 2017

Happy 3D Birthday!

Happy Sunday!

I wanted to share a card I made from leftovers from my last project with the butterflies and tiny tattered florals.


 After I finished my canvas with the butterflies and flowers,  I cleaned up my desk.  While cleaning I  found the long strip of cardstock with the negative images of the flowers I had cut out.

I thought what a pretty strip of paper.   I decided to use it as a stencil and laid it over another piece of cardstock and sprayed a mix of yellow orange and red. 

The beauty of that was I ended up with two strips of cardstock one with the sprayed flowers. (I haven't used it yet) and the other the die cut strip with a mix of flowers.  I decided to take that and cut off a section and foam dot it up onto a white cardbase and voila a card!

 All I had to do was stamp a sentiment and add some seed beads as the centers and add a sentiment to the inside.

A different angle to show the shadowing of the cut-outs.

Have a blessed sunday!

Suzz


3 comments:

  1. What a great way to use up old scraps. It looks fabulous all inked up. Very pretty card!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! I was thinking the same thing yesterday when I was cutting some Tiny Tattered Florals. It's so hard for me to throw anything out! Love this brilliant card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!