Friday, November 17, 2017

Joy

Hi!  I wanted to share my latest creation inspired by Linda's Tag# 5.  She is hosting on her blog The Funkie Junkie a 12 tags of Christmas challenge sponsored with prizes by the Funkie Junkie Boutique.

I was inspired by her beautiful Santa Image and then the lovely tree circles.  I decided to create a wood grain background.

I created a lovely wood grain embossed background to showcase the fun framed Santa.
I love the wood circle that Linda used in the background and decided to use a mask and frame Santa with the edge of that image.

I then added some fun embellishments!

That's all for me today!

Suzz

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Yes! I love the rustic look here! the wood grain background works perfectly with the wood slice framed Santa! Gorgeous card, Suzz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Your background is so beautiful! Those leaves are lovely against the woodgrain.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Sue! I am really loving the embossed wood background. I've had an embossed wood panel sitting on my craft table for the last 6 weeks trying to work it into one of my tags but it just hasn't come together for me. Your Santa looks amazing. The way you framed him within the wood ring is inspired and the dark burlap behind him is such a perfect offset. It's always a joy to see how you will interpret my tags!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!