Friday, December 22, 2017

Wintry Scene

Brrr... The temperatures are dropping and we are hoping for a white Christmas.  I have been staying inside and playing with my crafty supplies. 



This tag was inspired by Linda's lovely tag for her 12 Tags of Christmas challenge.  This is week #9 tag.  Linda had a beautiful snowy scene with the deer and trees.  I used stamps instead of dies but the design and images are very similar.  I am almost finished with my tags for Linda's challenge which has fun prizes offered from The Funkie Junkie Boutique.

The tag was created by splattering the white paint on cardstock.  Letting it dry and then coming back in with a mix of distress inks to create the blue/gray background.  

I then stamped the images and used brown embossing powder to help make them pop on the background.

I added a touch of stenciled embossing powder along the top and bottom to frame my scene.  I also cut my tag down to fit to my main images.

Thanks for coming over and visiting with me.

Suzz

6 comments:

  1. Loving that border at the top. The color scheme is perfect for your blustery winter scene.
    Beautiful Suzz!
    Have a very Merry Christmas!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is so cool Sue! Love the icy blue/gray with the black stamping. Great background effect and I love the Scandinavian stenciling at the top. So glad you shared this with us.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOH, love this, Suzz! Your paint resisted inky background looks so cold , and those added shadows for the ground make this so extra special! The embossing really makes those stamped images pop! Love this one, Suzz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag! Where did you get the stamps?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!