Friday, September 1, 2023

Cut it Out!

 Hi!  The Funkie Junkie Boutique Inspiration Ave is focusing on the cool new Sizzix Tim Holtz Die Cuts!  I had a little fun creating some Halloween cards with the new die cuts! 

I love when the trick or treat starts and all the kids run around in their costumes!  These adorable kids out trick or treating was very fun to play with.

I wanted to highlight them with a little color behind them with a watercolor pencil.  I also added some white lines on the black backdrop to give them movement. 


I paired them with a stamped background to give them a backdrop to shine against.  After I tried that I needed a little moonshine to help them on their way!   A sponged moon with Mr. Owl watching over them set the perfect scene! 

In my second card I used the Boo die cut as a mask and sponged all over it to create a background.

After the background was sponged I stamped over in the same pretty die ink to give it texture.  I then used the cute witch in my die cut Halloween!

You can see I even used a little splattering of the new mica stain sprays over the background! 

For my final card I mixed and matched the two dies 

The background was stamped and sponged to coordinate with the Boo die cut.  I layered it onto the background die but cut out the letters to highlight the background. 

The new dies are fun and have me inspired for the cooler fall weather! 

Suzz

Products: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!