Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ATC Time

I love making ATC's because of their size... Hero Arts Weekly Challenge this week is ATC's. This is a great way to use up scraps. They also are easier to design on a smaller space.


I was playing with some scraps last night of my Basic Grey paper and created this ATC. Too fun!

Products:

  • Hero Arts - Flower Words
  • Hero Arts - Outline Flowers
  • Basic Grey - Urban Prairie
  • Hero Arts - Artistic Butterflies
  • Versafine - Onyx Black, Majestic Blue

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

10 comments:

  1. ¡Que bueno que soy la primerea!, así no me repito en los calificativos anteriores.Es dificil tenere unos materiales preciosos en las manos y no saber como ponerlos para que luzcan un buen trabajo, con armonia y gusto. Eso es lo que mas admiro de las grandes scraper, no sé si tendreis tantas dudas como yo, pero todo lo que veo me gusta y admiro muchísimo. No hace falta que te diga que eres de mis preferidas, por tu gusto y perfección en el trabajo, no quiero nunca copiar, pero regreso a tu blog cuando me bloqueo, me sirve de inspiración. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice!
    thanks for sharing!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. These ATCs are addictive! Love yours!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Sue....Love this little Gem...so Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got here through tag tuesday! I enjoyed seeing all your lovely creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely little piece of artwork Suzz! There is so much going on in such a small space but noway does it look cluttered. I love the colours too!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, Sue! Great colors and design, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect use of colors and feel for textures too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely, Suzz! Love how you used the PPs onto this. Beautiful design! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!