Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday To someone Special

Took me all day yesterday to to get one card done.... Sometimes the creativity is not there and we had lots going on...



I love this new embossing folder from Cuttlebug. I had inked up the folder with brown pigment ink and embossed some ivory cardstock last week. This embossing with the inked background is so pretty. Sat on my desk all week waiting for me to figure something out.

I decided to use it with a few other colors from the Hero Arts challenge this week. They provided some colors for the challenge this week. I tried to incorporate all the colors green, orange, deep red, ivory, and brown. (Hence the little pop of green on the button)

Products:

  • Hero Arts - Antique Flower Background
  • Hero Arts - Old French Writing
  • Hero Arts - All Occasion
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
  • Penny Black -Poppies
  • Watercolor Pencils
  • Pearls - Michael's
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia
  • Lace - Unknown

Thanks for stopping by....

Suzz

9 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Sue! Love all of your intricate details and stunning color! So glad the inspiration came to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best things are worth waiting for and this certainly was. It's beautiful Sue.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, I might know that someone special! Love your card!!! Gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love that CB folder inked up. You have really made a wonderful card with it. Love the lace

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous is this, Sue!! Love everything about it! Really stunning colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - just love how you colored in the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh!! Wow! How vintage lovely and the way you did your flower centers and the lace is beautifully creative, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Todos los estilos los haces de cine y éste vintage tambien lo has bordado, precioso.
    Bss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!