Friday, September 18, 2009

More grids and tags!

Continuing on with the grids and tags... I created this card using scraps from Jacqueline. I wanted to do more of a patchwork quilt look and used the pieces with the sizes that I had and trimmed as needed.

I then created another tag which used the distress inks on my craft mat with water to get the deep colors and added layers of stamping and finished with the flowers and buttons.

Then I moved onto another grid tag...


Creating the inchies was so much fun. I used a ton of different stamps that don't get used enough!
The bee's wings are layered which doesn't show up on the picture but adds a great dimension to the little inchie.

There are little flowers punched out and attached to the asian leaves.

The number 13 is from a new stamp I just purchased in a shape of a playing card. Stamped and cut out!
The butterfly is from a collage stamp from Hero Arts and love the little butterfly. It was stamped on a distress inked background and highlighted with white gel pen.

The tag was created by stamping the Cornish Heritage Farms Lined Paper Stamp on ivory cardstock and cutting it out in a shape of the tag.

I ended up stapling the ribbons to the top because I punched a hole and ended ripping it trying to tie the ribbon in.

Too many products to name them all but a great mix of Stampers Anonymous, Hero Arts, B Line Designs, Inkadinkado, and Cornish Heritage Farms stamps. The inks are mostly Ranger Distress Inks along with my favorite Versafine Vintage Sepia. The patterned paper is Basic Grey.


Thanks for stopping by...


Suzz


7 comments:

  1. ¡Que trabajos mas elaborados!!, cada uno de los cuadrados es un card, con un trabajo increible, es que si no los ves despacio, parece un card y nada mas, pero es mucho mas que eso y los tag con el mismo sistema, son espectaculares, me encanta Suz, son super creativos, un éxito.
    Buen fin de semana,bss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the patchwork card! and the tag...and..and... ok so I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have used the scraps on your card Sue - you are so creative with them! I recognize quite a few and its a great idea to stamp layers on the PP like that. My scraps will be famous one day.. ha ha
    I also love both tags and I especially love the grid one - just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous, Sue!! Love everything about them, stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, they are really amazing! Love everything about them all!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Suzz these projects are wonderful, I especially love the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you did more. The card is lovely and the tags are too. I like the rose with the brown colors ont he card and the blues and greeens you chose for the tags are wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!