Thursday, September 24, 2009

Photo Card Challenge

Hero Arts Weekly Challenge is photo cards. This is not a strength of mine so perfect for a challenge. :)

These butterflies were made for the button flower I made earlier this week so they were all sitting on my desk. Spent some time looking through my flower pictures taken a couple of weeks ago and found this one of the birdbath out back.

Products:

  • Hero Arts Heart Winged Butterfly
  • Hero Arts Artistic Butterflies
  • Hero Arts - Everyday Sayings
  • Copic Markers
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
  • Spellbinders -Shapeabilities

Thanks for stopping by..

Suzz

7 comments:

  1. A beauty! And I'm with you on this challenge...not my strength.. But you rocked it!

    And by the way, you need to RUN to the Hero Arts Blog Now!!! Run! Run! Run!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Not my strength, either! And CONGRATULATIONS on your FIRST PLACE win!! You rock!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Suzz! Gorgeous butterflies! I love how they enhance the photo you picked! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just perfect, Sue!! Absolutely gorgeous, love everything about it!! Congratulations on your 1st place win, you totally ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estan tan bien armonizadas las mariposas con la fuente y las flores, que hacen una escena de lo mas adorable, preciosa combinacion.
    Buen fin de semana. Bss

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful creation - just loooooooooooove those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!