Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sorry it has been so long...

I have been busy with work and been trying to create a video. We ran into technical difficulties making the video but I still have plans to create a few videos. Stay tuned for those.

I have also been busy stamping... Just didn't get a chance to post them

I created two different projects for the Hero Arts blog Challenge: http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/2009/09/14/in-celebration-of-learning/ The challenge this week is about learning. Looking at cards from when we first started and what we have learned along the way.

The second challenge is from Louise's blog. http://kardkrazy.blogspot.com/2009/09/tag-challenge-16-grid-tag.html She hosts a Tuesday challenge and this week's challenge is grid tags.

For me the tag was a new area that I had never explored and was learned along the way along with the uses of scraps, embellishments and even grid cards... So this encompasses alot of things I have learned along the way in my stamping journey.


This was made from some beautiful scraps sent to me from Jacqueline. Thanks Jacqueline!

The second card is a thing I am still learning... How to use white effectively or negative space in my cards. I do tend to like my colors.. :)




So this was a little challenge for myself to keep my card in the whites/ivories...

Card Products:
  • QuicKutz Embossing Folder - Diamonds and Dots
  • Versamark
  • Clear Embossing Flowers
  • Clay Flowers
  • Sheer Ivory Ribbon
  • Hero Arts - Old Letter Writing
  • Hero Arts - Real Salvia
  • Hero Arts - Everyday Sayings

Tag Products:

  • Ranger Distress Inks - Peeled Paint
  • Memento - Rich Cocoa
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia
  • Hero Arts - Monarch Butterfly
  • Hero Arts - Purple Wash
  • Penny Black - berry branch
  • Hero Arts - Artistic Windows
  • B Line Design - Bird Silhouettes
  • Verses Rubber Stamps - Grow Old
  • Inkadinkado - 96127 - CC
  • Hero Arts - Old Letter Writing
  • Hero Arts - Raindrop Background
  • Hero Arts - Flower Word

    Thanks for stopping by...

    Suzz

20 comments:

  1. I DO LOVE that tag!! That is quite a beauty Sue! It's going in my faves over at the flickr gallery. Your white on white card is quite something too - so stylful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tag is beautiful Sue and uses my favourite colours but I do love the card and I have a Golden Wedding Anniversary coming up at the end of this month and I think this card might be my inspiration for the one I have to make.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mamma mia!! que trabajos mas bonitos has realizado, el tag es maravilloso, supeer creativo, me gusta muchísimo y el card es muy fino y elegante, son los dos grandes trabajos. enhorauena. Bss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag, Suzanne! I can really see Jacqueline's influence but you have your own unique style. That white card is just a wonder! I just love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both beautiful! I really love your tag. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne, your tag is STUNNING. Definitely one of my faves in this challenge:) Like Nancy said, I can definitely see Jacqueline's inspiration -- or maybe it's just her scraps?:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Ths is Gorgeous My fav!!!!!! I looked through your blog and your work is Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzz... that tag is so beautiful.... love the delicate vintage look to it (so Jacqueline!!!) and the congratulations card is just awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like all the nature images and color combo on your tag. What a fun idea to use little tiny squares. And the embossing on the second card is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw theses cards over at Hero Arts and they are so beautiful and elegant. You got talent.
    I went through you galleri and there are so many beautiful cards ,that i have to put you on my contact list over at Hero Arts and I goinf to stop by you blog, because here is so much inspiration . I hope it is okay

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love BOTH cards Sue...just Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, love the tag grid. Just FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your tag is gorgeous! Love it! (Your card is very pretty, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous! Good luck with the videos. Man, are they a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your tag is vintage lovely and your White card is extremely elegant!! You are doing well with whites I would say!! Ha@!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This grid tag is terrific! The colours and the stamping are perfect. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. PS - your white card is lovely! Very classy. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are amazingly gorgeous, Sue! So elegant, love everything about them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your tag is beautiful! Great squares and color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love love love the tag! So beautiful and love your card, too!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!