My photo
Mother of 3 kids, 2 dogs and wife of a fabulous hubby who doesn't mind if I play with my inks and papers.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kwerner Challenge #50

I made 3 cards using Kristina's 50th color challenge http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/?p=1333 and can only submit one link so I decided on this one:
The colors were brown, red, yellow, turqouise, and white... Here is the card I am linking to her challenge.



The vines are stamped with yellow first and overlaid with a brown to give a shadow effect.
I cut several of the vines and used them for the stems of the flowers.

Products:
  • Hero Arts - Designer Sketch
  • Hero Arts - Old French Writing
  • Hero Arts - Designblock Floating Leaf Pattern
  • Memento - Rich Cocoa, Dandelion
  • StazOn - Teal Blue
  • Versafine - Crimson Red
  • Fiskars Circle Template
  • Fiskars - Border Punch
  • Penny Black

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

9 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the flowers! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this circle card is so perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is just GORGEOUS!!! LOVE what you did here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks even better the second time I saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How bright and cheerful and I love how you did your flowers too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!