This all started with me wanting to use the really cute star buttons in shades of blue and yellow. Of course those little buttons never made it on the cards!
The first challenge was for a holiday spinner and I decided to create this after I ended up with so many star scraps from my first card.
The stamps are all Hero Arts stamps. Ink is versafine Deep Lagoon. The stars can actually be spun in different direction!
This card was actually my first card and was for a re-cycled acetate challenge. Part two of the challenge was to use a die cut on the acetate. The stars have a layer of acetate which has been embossed using a CB folder.
All stamps are Hero Arts.
Thanks for stopping by...