I decided to create my own free-standing candle frame to use with the new battery operated tea lights. (I don't like lighting candles always worried they will catch fire)
I cut a piece of vellum 10" long and scored it every 2" from the last score. I then stamped the trees all the way across using StaZon ink. Stamped the birds across the panel. Added touches of stickles for the fall leaves. Cut two pieces of my masterboard paper 1/2" x 10" and scored at the same measurements as the vellum. Glue the vellum to the two pieces of cardstock. Fold up the panel into a square and glued the overlap piece into the inside.
I went into the bathroom and tried to get a litup shot which was difficul due to lighting but I think it turned out okay. I have to confess I am waiting for my tea-light to come home from the store so this was taking with a small candle.
The stickles were to give it a little glitz during the day.
- Hero Arts - Three Winter Trees
- B Line Designs - Bird Silhouttes Cube
- Hero Arts - Antique Flower Background / Antique Brocade
- Ranger Distress Inks - Fire Brick Red, Mustard Yellow, Spiced Marmalade
- Stickles - Red, Orange, Rust
- Clear Embossing Powder
Thanks for stopping by... Hope you have a beautiful day!