- Stamped background stamp on white cardstock using Memento Black Ink.
- Colored image using my Copics.
- I wanted an overlay of something soft and wrinkled. I thought I would try tissue paper but wanted it to be transparent.
- I crinkled the tissue paper. Flattened the tissue paper out.
- Applied Versamark to the entire tag and the tissue paper.
- Sprinkled clear embossing on the tag and the tissue paper. Lay the tissue paper on top of the tag and heat emboss the tissue paper onto the tag.
- This is going to give you a very shiny coating on the tag.
- Emboss using a CB embossing folder.
- Sponge StaZon brown ink over the surface to add a vintage color.
- Stamp words over the top using the StaZon.
- Add the lace, velvet ribbon and pearls.
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Tissue Paper
- Velvet Ribbon
- Rubber Stampede - Wild Rose Background
- StaZon - Timber Brown
- Memento - Tuxedo Black
On to my second project tonight... My younger daughter wanted a bookmark since her sister received the last one I had created. So I decided to create this bookmark for her:
She wanted something fun and she said she liked the Asian dolls. I dressed them in fancy Basic Grey Autumn Indian Summer.
Have a great day!