The background is stamped in Antique Linen on Ivory cardstock to give a shadow effect. I sponged the edges with brown dye ink.
I added the little heart notes with the Just a Note sentiment using a red dye ink. The ribbon is this gorgeous ribbon I purchased at my LSS. The birds are colored using my watercolor pencils.
I have been working on lots of other projects that I can't share just yet...
- Memory Box - Alpha Background E996
- Memory Box - Love Birds E1173
- Memory Box - Just a Note - B864
- Memory Box - Heart Notes A1171
- Ranger Distress Inks - Antique Linen, Fire Brick Red
- Memento - Rich Cocoa
- Versafine - Vintage Sepia
- Spellbinders Nestabilities - Label 4
Thanks for stopping by...