- Tear piece of copying paper to create an effect of mountains or hills. Lay across white cardstock.
- Spray yellow glimmer mist over masked cardstock. Let dry.
- Spray or flick Goosebumps over masked and glimmer misted cardstock. This will create your resist for your stars/snow. Let dry.
- Sponge black dye ink over misted/resisted cardstock.
- Pull up mask and reposition and sponge a little black dye ink along edge of the masking to create the shadow. Repeat until your background has as many mini hills as you desire. :)
- Stamp tree using black ink. Highlight with white gel pen and put mask underneath and sponge on a little shadow.
- Stamp moose on white cardstock using black ink and color with STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell watercolor pencils.
- Add shading under moose with sponge and watercolor pencils.