Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Shimmery Wreath

I can't remember if I shared this previously but I thought I would share it now.  I created this awhile ago to show off the new Stampendous leaf dies and my new favorite Stampendous Luxe Mica/Glitter mix.


I die cut the leaves and embossed them with a mix of the black/gold embossing powder and then added a whole 
I cut a wring of cardboard to hot glue them onto and then twined in some shimmery tulle and finished it with a black bow. 

The end result was a shimmery elegant wreath.

products: Stampendous Leave DiesSpoonful of  Midnight Embossing Powder, Silver Luxe Mix, Tulle 

P.S. went to link this up to Stampendous site and saw it is in the banner with the embossing powder. :)

Suzz

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!