See all that crackle.... I added the tissue paper tape around the edges. I then found this gold chain in my metal stash. I dug out some additional charms and the hearts. I embossed the charms with Queens Gold Embossing powder.
Here is the front cover:
I stamped the Mona Lisa image on tissue paper and decoupaged her to the front. I then found some plastic scrabble tiles which I spelled Art with. I stamped a Memory Box stamp over the surface with StazOn ink. I edges the tiles with the same ink. I painted the tiles with a touch of watered down white acrylic paint mixed with the Ranger Distress Stain - Picked Raspberries. I used the same paint mixture to add to the edges. I added a few rub ons onto the heart charm.
Next up I dug out all my extra backgrounds waiting for a chance to be used:
I am going to go through them and cut them into different shapes and sizes and use them for the pages in my little art journal. This will hopefully inspire me to finish some of these different backgrounds. :)