Thursday, July 30, 2015

Workbench

Darkroom Door has a new release and these tools is just one of the cool new sets of stamps.
I love having tool stamps like the new tool shed set on hand as my hubby is very handy and is always fixing things.  Perfect for cards for him!  Of course his tools and workbench would never look like this!!!
He is much more organized and takes good care of his tools.  This reflects more of how my desk looks in my craft space all the time! :)  And the shape of my tools as they get quite coated in inks, paints, and everything!

I stamped the background using a few different fun stamps including the woodgrain, coffee stain and splatter.

The tools were stamped in versamark and heat embossed with silver embossing powder.  The handle of the hammer was embossed with brown embossing powder.  (I inked up the top half first with the versamark and embossed it and then did the bottom half by lining it up again.)

After the embossing I sponged on brown dye ink to add the rusty effect. 

I then just added the cute sentiment and now I have a card for my hubby just for fun to show how much I appreciate all he does.

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card for a guy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card for a guy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA, nuts about you, excellent choice for your theme Suzz! What a great masculine card! happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!