Thursday, October 22, 2015

Home Sweet Home Part II

I'm back to share the reverse side of my album made using the Rowdy Roadster Album.  I shared the front of the album last week and wanted to show how it looked on the other side.
The Basically Bare Shop contains a variety of mini-albums, albums, chipboard embellishments and tags.  They all have various types surfaces such as acetate, corrugated cardboard, chipboard, canvas and more.

The reverse of the front had to align so a little heart and house was added.
I stamped and stenciled over pattern paper on the next page.

I added a tag from pattern paper and stamped a butterfly and the word Home.

A key and key-hole seemed to be appropriate with the heart and the sentiment.
The family photo from Tim Holtz - Idea-ology Photos colored to coordinate  with the papers and embellishments.

And the closed mini album:

Products: Basically Bare - Rowdy Roadster, Happy Little Houses, Darkroom Door - Home Sweet Home, Artistic Outpost - The Outpost, DarkRoom Door - Montage - Love Letters, Prima Flowers, Idea-Ology - Remnant Rub-ons,  Paint- White, Pink, Memory Box Stencil, Wendy Vecchi - White Embossing Paste, Idea-Ology - Chit Chat, Verses Rubber Stamps, Darkroom Door - Henry and HarrietDarkroom Door - Eclectic Key

Thanks for stopping by! 

Suzz

4 comments:

  1. I loved this side as well as the other side. So, so pretty and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Suzz, I love the vintage feel to this and the touches of pink add a real delicacy. Tracy x X

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Suz, I totally love the vintage feel of it, gorgeous from beginning to end, love this big time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!