My photo
Mother of 3 kids, 2 dogs and wife of a fabulous hubby who doesn't mind if I play with my inks and papers.

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Home Sweet Home Part II

I'm back to share the reverse side of my album made using the Rowdy Roadster Album.  I shared the front of the album last week and wanted to show how it looked on the other side.
The Basically Bare Shop contains a variety of mini-albums, albums, chipboard embellishments and tags.  They all have various types surfaces such as acetate, corrugated cardboard, chipboard, canvas and more.

The reverse of the front had to align so a little heart and house was added.
I stamped and stenciled over pattern paper on the next page.

I added a tag from pattern paper and stamped a butterfly and the word Home.

A key and key-hole seemed to be appropriate with the heart and the sentiment.
The family photo from Tim Holtz - Idea-ology Photos colored to coordinate  with the papers and embellishments.

And the closed mini album:

Products: Basically Bare - Rowdy Roadster, Happy Little Houses, Darkroom Door - Home Sweet Home, Artistic Outpost - The Outpost, DarkRoom Door - Montage - Love Letters, Prima Flowers, Idea-Ology - Remnant Rub-ons,  Paint- White, Pink, Memory Box Stencil, Wendy Vecchi - White Embossing Paste, Idea-Ology - Chit Chat, Verses Rubber Stamps, Darkroom Door - Henry and HarrietDarkroom Door - Eclectic Key

Thanks for stopping by! 

Suzz

4 comments:

  1. I loved this side as well as the other side. So, so pretty and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Suzz, I love the vintage feel to this and the touches of pink add a real delicacy. Tracy x X

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Suz, I totally love the vintage feel of it, gorgeous from beginning to end, love this big time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!