Then onto my next problem no trees the right size for the tag. I almost bought the cool tree dies that Linda used but I ended up using my money elsewhere. :( So I dug through my stamps looking for something to stamp beneath my lovely sky. I found this Stampscapes scene which I used to stamp along the bottom. I finished off with some more spray in a lovely green color. I added more highlights/shading to finish of the tag.
I then used my Fossilized Amber Dye Ink pad to sponge in a large moon on the background. I wanted to try using the Ken Oliver's Color Bursts to create flowers.
Well that is all I have to share today!