Friday, December 31, 2021

Happy New Year!

 Wishing you all a very blessed and  joyful New Year!  

I started this before Christmas but couldn't find the backdrop to make this image shine.  I finished it this morning and was hoping it could bring us joy in the new year! 

This is one of my favorite images and is an old stamp from Hero Arts in their ArtStamps collection. 



I spent a lot of time trying to frame it in a way that would make it shine.  I embossed the background of the tag with embossing paste and the gothic lettering.  I sprayed it with a mix of Antique Linen, Mica Spray, and Tarnished Brass.  After that I added random spurts of gold paint.  I die cut the frame and mixed the same colors.  I cut out the area for the stamped image.  I love this sentiment stamp as well which is from Memory Box and an older stamp as well. 

I then glitzed up the background with die cut snowflakes from tissue paper which were embossed with Ranger Queen's Gold.  I then sprinkled on snowflakes and gems.  

My wish for everyone in the New Year is a healthy pandemic free world.  :) 

Suzz

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!