Friday, July 25, 2008

Faith

This is gorgeous paper from foof-a-La Autumn Leaves. The card came from the paper. :) I looked for a stamp to emulate the flowers on the paper. When I was finished I thought of creating a sympathy card based on the colors. Unfortunately over the past year I have had quite of few of these I had to make. I am happy to say I have no need for this card right now.





To make the flowers portion of the card:
  1. Ink the rubber stamp with Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
  2. Color on the stamp on top of the versamark ink with Pink Marvy Uchida Marker using the brush end of the pen.
  3. Edge the stamp with Pesto Ink Pad
  4. Randomly color around the edges of the stamp with Brown Tombo Marker
  5. Stamp on the cream colored paper.
  6. Heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
  7. Using a foam pad ink it with the Pesto and smear around the edges of the square.

Products:
  • Adirondack Earthtones - Pesto
  • Versamark Watermark Pad
  • foof-a-La Autumn Leaves Paper
  • Scrappy Cat - Clear Stamps - SCR507 Inspirations (Faith)
  • A Stamp in The Hand Co - Q-1802 Tall Poppies

1 comment:

  1. How can nobody comment on this beautiful card?
    Do you know where this stamp is sold? A Stamp in The Hand - Q-1802 Tall Poppies
    I can't find it anywhere..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!