Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's Been Awhile

I was pretty busy over the weekend. I was fortunate enough to be at CHA! It was tremendous fun! I was able to see all the new releases, participate in some make and takes and visit with some old and new friends. Alas... There was no creating of my own cards over the weekend.


I have worked on 3 cards since Monday... I am going to share 2 of them. One of them is for the Hero Arts Blog Challenge: http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/2008/07/21/motivation-monday-wrap-around-card-a-sneak-peek/. The challenge is to create a wrap-around card.


I wanted to use my new Hero Arts Clear Design set with my 12" HA clear stamp. Unfortunately I don't have a 12" acrylic block... So I used my plastic ruler. It worked great! It cleans up just as nicely as my blocks. (Keep it in mind if you are like me and haven't invested in a long block)



Here is the inside and outside of what I created...



I used the Hero Arts Clear Design Set with the 12" clear stamp. (The flowers that scroll across the front and back.) I think these clear stamps are very nice for scrapbook layouts and borders on cards.

Products Used:
Hero Arts - Clear Design - Flower Blossoms
Prisma - WaterColor Pencils
Hero Arts - Gems
Crystal Stickers - Gems
Tsukineko - Memento - Lilac Posies
Tsukineko - Memento - New Sprout
Hero Arts - Birthday Greetings Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!