Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wrap-Around Card

My youngest one is turning 7 on Monday and I have this set of animals from Hero Arts that I have been trying to incorporate into a card and wanted to take a second pass on the wrap-around challenge.

I decided to create a Knock Knock joke card for my wrap-around... and give it to my youngest! Happy Birthday Tanya!



Front of the card... The hippo is talking to the owl.


inside of the card... read left side first... and then the right...

and on the back side of the card...

Products:
  • Hero Arts Design Block Tree
  • Adirondacks - Pool, Citrus
  • Memories Dye Ink Pad - Chestnut
  • Cuttlebug Embossing folder Mosaic
  • Hero Arts Clear Design Playful Animals
  • General Kimberly Watercolor Pencils
  • Waterbrush
  • Stickers for the letters (Don't know who the manufacturer is they were leftover from a calendar project)

I didn't include a step by step as there wasn't much of any technique here except water coloring all those animals. :) Also I masked the tree with a circle cut using the fiskars templates and circle cutter.

I hope to post something later as I just recieved some new supplies which I will play with.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this card! The colors are so cheerful. And I like how you've taken the Hero Arts DesignBlock Tree and cut a circle from it, to make your tree top... with the Cuttlebug Tiny Mosaics texturizing the tree trunk. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!