Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Party Time...

Today we have a family party... We are celebrating my youngest's birthday (7), my nephew who is 17 and my other nephew visiting from Texas (10). My niece who is 19 also has a July birthday but it was decided she is too old to be having a birthday party.

I had made a few cards for the celebration which I have shared here... I think 10 & 17 year old boys are a little more difficult to create cards for...

My nephew who is 17... I took an easy route as his birthday is on the 5th of July...



My other newphew who is 10 likes dogs...



And my neice I used a card I had made for an inchie challenge:




Well... I better be off to work on preparing for the family! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!





1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!