Friday, September 19, 2008

One more card for the shabby chic challenge

One more shabby chic card... I really liked this challenge... I must have more shabby chic in my house than I know as I was very inspired by this and thinking of the colors and materials you find in shabby chic.

There is not a lot of complexity to this card but I will share all the products...
Products:
  • Making Memories - Hat Pin
  • Prima Flowers
  • Crystal Stickers - Pearls
  • Hero Arts Clear Design - Three Tree Christmas
  • Hero Arts Gems
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folders - Border - Just My Type
  • Ranger Distress Ink Peeled Paint
  • Brilliance - Pearlescent Poppy
  • Anna Griffen Paper
TFL!

1 comment:

  1. Suzanne, This is just beautiful. Totally diferent ambiance from the other totally wonderful card. The colors and stick pin are just really pretty and those rhinestones are a perfect touch too. Always wonderful eye candy here. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!