Monday, September 15, 2008

Three Little Angels

I recently acquired this beautiful stamp from Stampendous. I love the little angels they remind me of illustrations from children's books.

I couldn't wait to color the little girls carrying the tree.


There is not much recipe to this card other than coloring the girls with watercolor pencils and using a waterbrush to smooth the colors together. I did apply the versamark everywhere and clear embossed the picture to make the colors pop.
Products:
  • Stampendous - M227 Cherub Tree Trio
  • Stampendous Clear Embossing Powder
  • Versamark Watermark Ink
  • Penny Black 373B Wondrous
  • General Kimberly Water Color Pencils
  • Versamagic Chalk Ink - Sea Breeze
  • Versafine Pigment Ink - Smokey Grey
  • Stickles - Blue
  • Hobby Lobby - Snowflake Charm
  • Michael's Celebrate Holiday Ribbon
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Swiss Dots, Snowflakes
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities - Rectangle Scallops

    Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. I love the card colors - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new three little angels stamp! Isn't it fun to get new stamps?!!! :-) And then play with them?!! :-)

    I like the way you highlighted the Cuttlebug embossing. And I like the colors you picked. The "Celebrate the Wonder" sentiment is perfect, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute stamp,and great colors,love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!