Thursday, February 28, 2013

Courage & Dreams

Here is my last project this week featured over on the PaperArtsy blog.  I had fun creating this little piece of art. 


I love how the Fresco snowflake paint mixes with the Dylusions ink. This little frame worked perfectly to create a chunky ATC.  I love the sentiment and works with the word dream perfectly.

There are a few more days to play along in the challenge over on the blog.  Leandra is generously offering up prizes for two of the participants in the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz





4 comments:

  1. Well, of course you had fun . . .
    It is outstanding :)
    You Rock . . .
    Have a great weekend.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it.. But then again I love all your work..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful piece of art Suzz. Your are so clever with your mixed media and art works.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!