Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day!  Sharing the cards created for my kiddos for today!

 First up is a simple easel card for my son.  I wanted something masculine and fairly plain.


 I started with Authentique papers as the base and added a bit of stamping on the heart (Dark Room Door)  and the Valentine Wishes from Hero Arts.

The next card is for my youngest who loves robots.  Darkroom Door has these fun Montage papers which include a variety of images in a theme.  When I received the Robot Montage I knew I would be using them for my DD valentines.
 Click on image to enlarge
 I intermixed sentiments from the Hero Arts Valentines clear set to add words on the various images. I also accented with gem hearts.  I think she will be pleased. :)

Finally I have this adorable set from Simon Says Stamp which is an exclusive called: Simon in Love

 I used the sweet image stamped in Black ink and colored with the STAEDTLER watercolor pencils.  I added a heart and background using the Darkroom Door Love Word Block Stamp.

What is even cuter is the little paw print and sentiment which I stamped on the inside: 
Hope you have a lovely Valentines Day!

Suzz

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Suzz, those robots are adorable. I love the SSS dog, reminds me of my little pug . Gorgeous designs. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three very different cards but all equally brilliant - love the dogs and the robots are cute too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards Suzz. You children are very lucky to have such a crafty Mum. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious variety of cards, each specific to the receiver - very cool!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many wonderful cards.. Looks like it was a Happy Valentines Day at your house..

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great Sue and obviously tailored especially for your children which makes them so special.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!