Friday, February 8, 2013

Live in the Moment

 Yeah it's Friday!  I am going on a little road trip today with my son to check out a college.  He is trying to decide between a couple of schools.  I am looking forward to spending time with him as he is always busy.  I think my card is appropriate. :) I decided to share a card I made using the new Hero Arts release.

I used the beautiful Antique Background:
 This was so easy to create as the stamp already has all the different segments. I spent time highlighting the areas of the image with STAEDTLER watercolor pencils and a waterbrush. I added a few stamps from the Hero Arts clear set as an accent piece.  I stamped on an aqua color button the compass image using StaZon ink. 

Hope you have a wonderful Friday!

Suzz




5 comments:

  1. Great project. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous stamp! Brilliant card! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh, Mr Blogger is being a pain and wouldn't publish my comment. I'll try again!

    I hope you had a lovely day with your Son Sue. Exciting times for him I'm sure. Your card is definitely very appropriate and fabulous into the bargain. That main image is stunning and I love the way you have coloured it. The additional stamps are the perfect compliment to the main image too.

    Have a wonderful weekend Sue.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday to you my friend. Once again I have to say your card looks amazing. Enjoy your little road trip. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty card Suzz. Lovely collage stamp that you have added your own touch to. Enjoy spending time with your son.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!