The recipe for this is very simple. The background was made by stamping the leave image repeatedly on white cardstock using Versamark Watermark Ink. Heat emboss the images using clear embossing powder. Spray the Olive Green Glimmer Mist across the entire image and wipe with a paper towel to smear the excess across and get an even color. Buff the embossing to remove any excess color. Just a couple of hints working with the glimmer mist. 1. Shake Shake Shake... The gold will settle on the bottom and you will know when you have shaken it enough as there will be no settling on the bottom. 2. If you can't get anything to come out of the spray bottle run it under some warm water. This will loosen up anything that is clogged in the sprayer. After you run the warm water make sure you spray on scrap paper until you get an even spray again.
The only other thing to mention is the stamped image on the circle was a green ink and brown ink mixed together.
- Hero Arts - Black and White Flower, Elegant Flower
- Hero Arts - Clear Design - Birthday Messages
- Hero Arts - Petite Birthday
- Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist Olive Green
- Fiskars Circle Cutter & Circle Template
- Versafine - Olympia Green, Vintage Sepia
Thanks for stopping by...