Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Rustic Door

Hello!  I am back with another tag!


 I was playing with some new brush stroke stamps from Darkroom Door.   I took the straight brush stroke and repeated the image using the new Ranger Archival Watering Can ink. I loved how it looked like wood grain. 

I immediately thought of the Keyhole and Big Key  stamps to create the effect of an old wooden door.  I then had to add butterflies and a pop of yellow.  The butterflies are from the Eclectic Butterfly and the butterfly from the Butterfly Post Collage stamp.  I then spent quite awhile trying to figure out what sentiment to use on my tag.  This was my second choice from the Tick Tock set.

My first take was:

I used he words from the Wordblock Creativity.  I love these wordblocks as they have varying sizes of words and a variety of them that can be used in pieces.

Have a happy Wednesday!

Suzz

5 comments:

  1. You are amazing, Sue - love the way you used that key!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag. Love the butterfly with the key. Great idea. Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag Suzz, love how you added the key to the body of the butterfly and I love the grey and lemon together. Great design. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag! I love the grey and yellow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!