Friday, November 27, 2015

Christmas ATC's

Hi!  I am mixing up some ATC's today using the Basically Bare Mixed Media Cards.    I used the beautiful colors from Words & Paintery's November Challenge and the Mixed Media Place Creative Gym #14 - Christmas Challenge.

I am sharing one of my  Atc's and will share more later. I played with the multiple layers of texture and black gesso to make a striking backdrop to my fancy buck with his shimmery antlers.

I spent some time building many layers of texture with wooden snowflakes and sequins glued to the background which then was coated in black gesso. I then added metallic blue/teal paint as well as silver paint over the black background.  Then came a mix of stampendous Silver Luxe  Mix glued along in areas.

I added star gems painted to silver and the stamped image with his shimmery antlers.  The twinkle twinkle is from chit chat stickers.


Products: Inkadinkado - Buck, Idea-Ology Chit Chat Seasonal Stickers, Black Gesso, DecoArt Metallic Teal Paint, Paper Artsy Silver Paint






Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

14 comments:

  1. So how do you cram so much texture and detail into such a small place?!!! LOVE what you've done here Suzanne. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!! I so love that glitter you've put on the background. This really is a twinkle twinkle ATC! thank you for joining Words&paintery this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a striking background you have created! I don't know what product made the teeny-tiny colored dots but it wouldn't have been the same without them. Or, for that matter, the buck with bling. Super fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply amazing! I could stare at the texture for hours! Magnificent piece! Thank you for playing with the Creative Gym #14 over at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your background work is stunning with all its detail and textures! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning. Thank you for joining the Words&Paintery challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! this is awesome! Love all the glitter! Thank you for joining our challenge at Mixed media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! I love the dark colors and the glitter!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!