Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Christmas Days!

I am sharing the other half of my Advent Flip Calendar using the Easy Easel Album.
over on the Basically Bare Blog today.


 I found this gorgeous paper and used it behind an acetate tag. I added a touch of alcohol ink over the surface of the tag to give it a more aged look and gold edging.

 I love this old stamp form Hero Arts with the Virgin Mary an Baby Jesus.  I always pull it out at Christmas.
 The retro October Afternoon papers always make me smile.
Products: Authentique, October Afternoon, Gesso, Momenta, Stampendous, Hero Arts, Basically Bare

I used the mixed media card set and  scalloped tag set to add additional pages.  All the items area available to purchase on-line at the Basically Bare retail shop.

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz 

3 comments:

  1. Looks super Suzz, great use of all those goodies, beautifully put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every image, paper, embellishment suits perfect with the others: great work! I love the stamp with Virgin Mary and Baby Jesus too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this idea! Love, love, love what you've done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!