Thursday, June 30, 2016

Dare to Dream

Good Morning!  I have been busy with so many things and having little time to create.  I decided to sneak in a little time this morning and create a quick card inspired by the Mixed Media Place Creative Gym #19 - Courage to ask for. 

 I wanted to play with layers and had this lovely piece of background I created for something else an didn't use.  I had done some resist techniques and ironed off the embossing resist to bring back the yellow through the pinks. 

I die cut the honeycomb on the corners and added some tissue tape to the background. I matted it on a card base with a hint of purple peeking through.

I added the frame with the sweet couple and a few details of flowers and diamond spray.  And finished with the sentiment of dare to dream.

The Mixed Media Photo:


Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

4 comments:

  1. wow wow wow Stunning Thanks For Playing at Mixed Media Place Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love the layered honeycomb die-cut and the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Blog you have! Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my Blog too. Loving your Mixed Media. You now have one more follower. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely Blog you have! Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my Blog too. Loving your Mixed Media. You now have one more follower. Judy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!