Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Home Sweet Home

I'm thrilled to share that I am part of the Basically Bare Design Team.  The Basically Bare Shop contains a variety of mini-albums, albums, chipboard embellishments and tags.  They all have various types surfaces such as acetate, corrugated cardboard, chipboard, canvas and more.

I am sharing my first mini-album today on the Basically Bare Blog today featuring the Rowdy Roadster Album.

The cover is a lovely acetate which I envisioned in the shape of a house.

The second page is the half circle of corrugated cardboard which I covered in some pretty paper and created a heart focal point with The Artistic Outpost in the center.

Then there is a fun white envelope which I used Darkroom Door stamps to add my images and the Memory Box stencil to add some texture.

Then back to a square cardboard page which I used some beautiful papers  and more images from Darkroom Door and a sentiment from Artistic Outpost.
The next page is cool clear tab.  I was playing with my paints and stamping a sentiment which is a little blurry in this photo but in real life it looks really pretty.


Finally the last page is a big cardboard tag.  I added more paper and layered some of the Darkroom Door photos along with a few other embellishments.

The closed album looks like this: 


Products: Basically Bare - Rowdy Roadster, Happy Little Houses, Darkroom Door - Home Sweet Home, Artistic Outpost - The Outpost, DarkRoom Door - Montage - Love Letters, Prima Flowers, Idea-Ology - Remnant Rub-ons,  Paint- White, Pink, Memory Box Stencil, Wendy Vecchi - White Embossing Paste, Idea-Ology - Chit Chat, Verses Rubber Stamps, Darkroom Door - Henry and HarrietDarkroom Door - Eclectic Key

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz





5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful elements, so much to admire! Love your album x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new DT spot - what a fabulous creation to start off with. Love the delicate stamping and vintage images and papers. Gorgeous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!